Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here we go.....

Let me introduce you to the 'kids'. Spencer Tracey (Spenc to his friends) and Katharine Hepburn (Katie to all) are purebred Ragdolls. Katie is a blue bi-color (right). and Spencer is a seal mitted male (below).

Spencer is my lover boy - he cuddles and loves to be bushed and have his tummy rubbed. Katie on the other hand, is too good for all that, she likes to cuddle when I get into bed, but otherwise has very little use for human (or her brother for that matter). The amazing thing about this is that Spencer was the boy that came home with Katie - when lost my old girl (P.J.), I decided on the Ragdoll breed for their personality, looks and good health. I was looking for a blue bi-color and wanted a boy and girl from the same litter. Katie was the bi-color I selected and Spencer was the only male left.... wow, what luck, I would be lost without my 'lover boy'.
They are 2 and 1/2 now and a daily source of joy and amusement.

So those are the kids.... and I'll get to knitting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment