Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 Franklin Street Knitting Awards

This Saturday will be the 2009 Franklin Street Knitting Awards. The contest will be held at mom's, on... you guessed it, Franklin Street, we are expecting knitting entries from both the Waupun and Fox Lake metro areas.

There are a number of categories - including Best New Knitter for my nephew and Best Washcloth for Debbie (mom's best friend).

The contest came about after I realized that the contest I was planning on entering this weekend, at my local knitting store, was limiting entries to yarn purchased at their store (which is fair), but my bestest new project, is made with Wollmeise.

Look for photos next week......

1 comment:

  1. Want some company for this? I think this is the weekend we will be in WI looking at colleges for my daughter. It looks to be not that far from Milwaukee and sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete